Monday, November 1, 2010

My inspiration board... hope you enjoy!

 
I know, I know... MORE WEDDING, but these are so great! If all goes to plan my wedding will be a beautiful collage of these images. I have to give credit where credit is due... I would have none of this with The Amazing Danya Star Thompson!!!  




hello succulents! 
 
 I live in Arizona, I find succulents a completely appropriate for this setting... and how beautifully do the mix with flowers! Should everything be with in budget I totally want to add these beauts to my tables... mixed with my pumpkins of course, gotta mix it up~


 exchange pickles for jalepeno jam and voila!

 


All images from the most amazing blog that Meghan missed on her blog shout out... YESPLEASEBLOG.BLOGSPOT.COM

ciao, m.e. 

1 comment:

  1. E--this is your board right? This would be a really cute touch to the would/candle/branch centerpieces on your inspiration board--http://www.etsy.com/listing/54564370/featured-on-hgtv-personalized-wood-tree!

    ReplyDelete