Friday, May 27, 2011

the latest and greatest

Here is a peek at some of the updates and changes I have made around the house... 
 
Headboards for the bedrooms...
this one is homemade... maybe I will add some wood moulding to finish it off?




for the guestroom too! 


Some bathroom additions... 
a new frame for my mirror from my wonderful brother & sissy... 

 A new shower curtain via west elm...

a rustic shelf in other bath + a chalk board wall... because who doesn't want to write on the bathroom walls?



Some love to the living room.... 
a pair of new chairs...


 seating for the bay window... pillows from ikea's patio section.
 What to do for a block wall that you don't want to put holes in?... mirrored stickers from TJ MAXX!!!


My favorite record stand, with a fresh coat of YELLOW paint makes it pop! 

 And a goodwill do over... a coat of paint and some pretty feet.

Hope you enjoyed the tour...

Ciao,
m.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment