Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Frazzled



We are at the 32 day mark in the wedding countdown....I am still unprepared, but getting closer to our final outcome. Erin and I drooled over a wedding mag at lunch today, and I realized that our amazing day is so close, I can't believe it!

I have made myself about 30 checklists that are laying all over my house and car, and if I remember half of what I wanted to it will be a shock.

My darling fiance is about as patient as a saint to put up with my non-stop wedding projects, and endless tasks that have taken over our entire home. I promise it will all be gone very soon:)!

Today I created a silhouette image I have had in my mind for months, and I am so excited with the finished product....



I promise that one day soon all of my wedding talk will be over, and I will start broadening my horizons in the lifestyle blog world....However, Erin has 10 months to go, so I make no guarantees for her:)

Ciao for now,
M.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment