Monday, January 3, 2011

I love you... TOM

It's like when midnight struck on January 1st a wedding alarm went off inside me.. WAKE UP!!! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR! So I have been pretty productive as of late. 

My new latest revelation... TOMS! I think I just might have to jump on board with the whole TOMS wedding. 

They have the cutest new cream glitters for me.
  And for my love... the black waxed twill cordones.
And how cute would our little ring bearer and flower girl be in these?!


I know Toms aren't the most glamorous shoes in the world... but they are comfortable and I can only imagine how important that is on a day when you are bouncing around and dancing and chatting with all your guests. 

Check out all of the TOMS @ http://www.toms.com 

Ciao, 
*M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment