Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ode to my Hair

Oh how I love being a girl!

I woke up this morning feeling fat and frumpy.
I hated every article of clothing in my closet.
No matter how much make up I put on, I had just lost my glow.
And my dear sweet Betsy returned my glow this evening.
There is nothing a couple hours in a salon can't fix! 
Well the salon and of course, being a blonde! 
(blog.ktk985.com)
 
Betsy has given me back my swagger, that little angle that sits on my shoulder that is not good or bad, but more of a cheerleader... the one that says "HEY, YOU LOOK HOT TODAY". Betsy has rightfully returned her to my shoulder to whisper sweet somethings into my ear all day.

Thanks my dear Betty. 

Anyone that has lost their swagger angel give Miss Betsy Bakken a call... Beauty by Veronica (480) 874-8889 in old town Scottsdale.


Ciao, M.E.

(haironthebrain.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment