Monday, October 4, 2010


Some may love fall decor... but I will always love Halloween! The candy treats, and spooky decorations, I just can't resist jumping into the holiday! Check out my Halloween decor this year... 

Here is my table centerpiece... a cake stand with an awesome pumpkin candy jar (thanks Gma Madge!) filled with the season's best sweet, candy corn of course! I found the crow and skeleton at the dollar store (total score) and the rocks with Halloween jargon chalked on was an idea straight out of Pottery Barn... 








 My window has total black & white holiday spirit. Many more dollar store finds (pumpkins, crow, skull, skeleton)





It's the little things too...

 I like to add little touches throughout the house as well... here are a few canisters that I added some spook to! 


This birdcage sits out year-round, but suddenly just a little spider web and creepy crawlies... and it's dressed for the season! 

 My coffee table & side table have a little spirit as well!



I find that you don't have to spend a lot on holiday decorations to still have fun! The dollar store & Micheal's have a lot to offer within all budgets! And remember to save you decorations from year to year, it so much fun building a collection and finding new fun things to do with it each year! 


Happy Decorating! 


Ciao, 
M.E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment