Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wedding Creations

Ok, so I have been a very bad blogger lately. My deepest apologies, however, I am now engaged...and what could be more fun than being engaged with your best friend?!? Too bad, we are both the contributors to this site, and therefore not all of our attentions have been turned to blogging as of late:)....

But, I have decided
that I want to share my planning extravaganzas with all of you, and thus kill two birds with one stone!

I have been religiously searching wedding sites, blogs and googl
e images the past couple of weeks, and I have come across so many amazing and wonderful ideas. We live in such a creative world, and technology has only made people more and more i
ngenious.....

I have been scouring Etsy, The Knot, and countless wedding blogs and I will begin to share the things I find with you. Some have inspired me to cr
eate on my own, and some artists are so amazing that I have reached out to people I would never know if not for technology to create for me. And because of the world wide web, I have already made some incredible new friends....

I am stealing some great ideas, and hopefully coming up with some originals as well...here is one I have been working on tonight, that I borrowed inspiration for online!

I found these very cool necklaces online, but nothing worked with my wedding colors...so I decided to try and create my own. I have only tried organza thus far, but satin is my next endeavor! I have only gotten as far as five flowers, but I think I am getting somewhere:).....

Inspiration:
http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.165392716.jpg


It was a little dangerous, as I used a candle to singe the edges, but I still have most of my skin, so it was worth it!


My new flower creations:













Ciao,
M.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment