Thursday, September 23, 2010

Falling Leaves






Welcome the Season


I have been so inspired this last week or so to decorate for fall.
We have been making paper leaves (which is so fun to do with a three year old:)) and decorating pumpkins for grandma's.




I have literally covered my house in white and orange pumpkins, an
d have been craving fall meals. Even though it is still 90 degrees out, I have the bug for fall to be here.




I have started sifting through my Martha Stewart Magazine, and Better Homes and Gardens to get ideas and inspiration, and also looking at some websites that truly inspire.




Below you will find the sites I look at to try and gain some
holiday decorating genius!



marthastewart.com



















bhg.com


crateandbarrel.com





















potterybarn.com


Decorate a pumpkin for me!!!! I will post all of our wonderful pumpkins when we have carved them for you!

Ciao,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment