Kid's Birthday Bash
Hosting a child's birthday party can be as simple or detailed as you want it to be! Just make sure that your main focus is keeping the kids
We recently hosted a 3rd birthday train party to die for, and boy did we have fun!
It is so easy to make it your own....
- Pick a theme
- Find favors that correlate with your theme
- Bake a cake or cupcakes in the shape or style of your theme
Get a million balloons, you can never go wrong with balloons
- Do some easy to coordinate kid's games
- A pinata, HELLO!
- Make some adult drinks (you will need them)
- Have everyone bring a dish, potluck style, it makes the party planning so much easier
- Dress up the birthday boy, or girl to go with the theme, they will be the main attraction
- HAVE FUN!!!