Monday, September 20, 2010

Sharing is Caring


Check out these amazing sites! They are where I go for inspiration hopefully you will love them too! 

www.lonnymag.com/decorate
How much do I love all of these headboards? This totally inspires me to get my own headboard done! One of may projects on my to do list.
I am so in love with every space on this site, you have to see them!  



And I mostly love www.simplygrove.com. I follow her daily. Pretty much her shop, Brass Razoo, is my ultimate dream job. Me & Megs would really kick butt at that! 

More adorable headboards found here! 




She also has links to a million other blogs... others I love...   emmas.blogg.se her minimalist style keeps me from getting too cluttered! It's all about balance. 

Not so surprising, she fancies the headboardless approach... 
 

style-files.com
This is a new blog that I have found, loves it! Here's their headboards of choice...



So many wonderful blogs and beautiful headboards.. Hopefully next week I will be able to post pics of my very own headboard creation. I just needed a little eye candy to get me started. 

Caio,
M.E.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment