Thursday, September 16, 2010

Point A.

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! How does this happen? How do I log onto facebook withthe intention of approving one friend, and BLAM an hour goes by. Whata colossal waste of time! Not only do I have blogging to do, but my handsome Richard is leaving me for the weekend and I need to absorb every minute with him. I am convinced that facebook is the ultimate black hole.

So as many of you know I am so happily engaged, and thus wedding
planning!



It is really tough to get started. For us we had to decide
on whether we wanted it to be local or destination. Because we have so many people we love and couldn't imagine our special day without, we decided on local. Once we decided on a place, my brother's backyard,the rest has been nothing but fun! Well,  everything but the finances.


Of course, The Knot, has been super helpful for me. It has tons of inspiration photos of weddings,but also lots of local vendor information that has been very useful.

www.theknot.com

 
 
I have arranged a meeting with a photographer I found on there, I hopeit works out! I will keep you posted. In the meantime, here is a linkto her blog too, I loves it.

www.elysehallphotography.blogspot.com
 
 
 Have a wonderful night all! 

Ciao, 
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Another great wedding blog to check out is Elizabeth Anne Designs. They just started a Phoenix area blog and I know they are looking for guest bloggers who are in the "wedding planning" process. (Just throwing it out there). They also have a great Phoenix Vendor Guide.

    -Camberley

    ReplyDelete